Come and join our team!
Admin assistant wanted (full-time, central Auckland)
Angel Food – makers of delicious vegan products – is looking for a wonderful admin assistant to join our dynamic little team in our central Auckland office.
The job will be fast-paced and, while there will be support, our perfect candidate will be self-driven and keen to get stuck in.
Tasks will include:
· Housekeeping tasks (e.g. managing samples fridge and packing courier parcels for the sales and marketing team)
· Working with Xero (e.g. creating bills and invoices)
· Reconciling basic accounts
· Emailing and phoning suppliers and customers as required
The right person for this role will:
· Be organised
· Understand the importance of systems
· Understand basic food hygiene
· Be keen to learn new skills
· Be familiar with Excel
· Be familiar with basic bookkeeping (e.g. GST)
· Be able to follow detailed instructions accurately
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have a clean full driver’s licence
· Be familiar with cloud file storage and sharing (Google Drive)
· Be able to work unsupervised
· Use initiative to think of creative solutions
· Be excited about working for a vegan food company!
Angel Food is a Living Wage employer. The hourly pay rate for this entry-level position will be the minimum Living Wage of $20.55. The role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
If you’d like to apply, please email your CV, and a letter about why you are interested in the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.