We’ve had a very busy year, and we reckon 2017 is going to be even busier. That means we need another person in our central Auckland office.
Role: office assistant and sales assistant
- processing invoices and bills (using Xero)
- answering customer enquiries via phone, email and social media
- data entry
- telephone sales calls to wholesale customers
- visiting Auckland stockists to check on stock levels and tidy stock
We’re a small team, so you’ll also need to be ready to turn your hand to a variety of tasks as the need arises.
If you’re the right person for the job you’ll have:
- excellent attention to detail
- confident phone manner
- full driver’s licence
- fluency in English
- familiarity with Word and Excel
- right to work legally in Aotearoa
Role is 24 hours per week. Precisely how those hours are spread across the week would be somewhat negotiable.
Pay rate: $19.80 per hour (Angel Food is a Living Wage employer)
Start date: early to mid February
To apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm next Wednesday (18 January) and tell me why you’d be great for this role!